JPs Que Spiced Honey Wings
1/2 cup Cornstarch
3 1/2 tbs JPs Que Nice Honey and Spicy seasoning
1 1/2 tbs butter
1/4 cup Ranch dressing
Spicy Kick BBQ sauce
- Prepare the chicken wings by drying them completely with a towel or paper towel.
- In a bowl combine the chicken with the Nice Honey and Spice seasoning. Mix thoroughly.
- Place the dry wings in the cornstarch mixture, making sure each wing is completely covered.
- Place the wings in the air fryer making sure not to overcrowd the fryer.
- Set the air fryer to 400 degrees for 15 mins. Adjust time and temp if needed.
- Melt the butter and combine with the leftover 1/2 tbs of Nice Honey and Spice seasoning
- Once done place the wings in a bowl and mix with the butter and seasoning mixture.
- Optional combine 1/4 cup of ranch dressing and Spicy kick Bbq sauce in a bowl.