JPs Que Sweet and Spicy Wings
1/2 cup Cornstarch
3 tbs JPs Que Nice honey and spicy seasoning
1/4 cup JPs Que Spicy Kick BBQ sauce
1/4 cup Ranch dressing
- Prepare the chicken wings by drying them completely with a towel or paper towel.
- In a bowl combine the chicken with the Nice Honey and Spice seasoning. Mix thoroughly.
- Place the dry wings in the cornstarch mixture, making sure each wing is completely covered.
- Place the wings in the air fryer making sure not to overcrowd the fryer.
- Set the air fryer to 400 degrees for 15 mins. Adjust time and temp if needed.
- Once done place the wings in a bowl and mix with spicy kick bbq sauce to taste.
- Optional combine 1/4 cup of ranch dressing and Spicy kick Bbq sauce in a bowl.